Soothing Bruise Balm (Arnica) 10ml
Organic Bruise Balm with Arnica
100% Organic Arnica
Ease pain and swelling
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Our Soothing Bruise Balm is your essential organic first aid kit to gently soothe bumps and bruises in a travel-friendly 10ml size.
Arnica relieves bruising, St John's Wort eases pain and swelling, and Cinnamon is anti-inflammatory.
Hyssop nourishes skin tissue for natural repair, so you can power through life's little trips with maximum relief and minimum effort.
Get your organic first aid kit now!
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Massage the balm into the affected area using light circular movements.
- Repeat this several times a day until the bruise has healed.
Warm and Inhale:
- Before applying the balm, warm it between your hands for a few seconds. This will help to activate the essential oils and make the balm more effective.
- As you massage the balm into your skin, take a few deep breaths and inhale the essential oils. This will help to relax you and promote healing.
- Olive: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Beeswax: Cera Alba
- Wheat: Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil
- Roman Chamomile: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
- Cinnamon: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil
- German Chamomile: Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil
- Arnica: Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Hyssop: Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- St John’s Wort: Hypericum Perforatum Extract
- Lavender: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract
*Naturally occurring in 100% organic essential oil.
EFFORTLESSLY SOOTHING CARE
A Balm For Gentle Relief
Embrace nature as our Soothing Bruise Balm gently tends to your skin's well-being with the essence of organic care.
100% ORGANIC BOTANICALS
Harnessing the Power of Nature
Introducing our Soothing Bruise Balm with Arnica, designed to bring comfort and relief to bruised skin by harnessing the potential of organic ingredients
- Olive Fruit Oil: Envelops your skin in deep nourishment and hydration.
- Arnica: known for its potential to soothe bruised and sore skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Restores and rejuvenates, promoting supple and revitalised skin.
- Roman Chamomile Flower Oil: Calms and soothes, offering relief and tranquility.
Experience the gentle touch of nature's goodness, as the active ingredients, especially organic Arnica, work to soothe and heal. Immerse yourself in a world of rejuvenation, confident that your choice not only nurtures your skin but also the environment.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaylove it!
This product is super, sooooo good. This product i have used all through my daughters life so far and now she has a pot at university as she is sports mad and always getting bruises! I know its not full of horrible products so perfect for her skin and the rest of our family. thankyouHMHeather M.Verified BuyerReviewingSoothing Bruise Balm (Arnica) 50ml
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFirst Aid Essential: Bruise Balm for Swelling and Bumps
Now that my son is toddling around and head first into all hard objects, Bruise Balm is what I reach for, every time. It soothes and reduces the swelling magically. I have the 10 ml tin for out and about and the 50 ml at the changing table. I am also using this on my arms as we seem to be going through a biting stage. You need this in your first aid kit!IKIshbel K.Verified BuyerReviewingSoothing Bruise Balm (Arnica) 50ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
The key aspect that sets balms apart from creams is their pure oil composition which means that they contain no water.
Creams by comparison are mainly water which means that they need chemical preservatives to stop them going bad. These chemicals can cause skin irritations, especially for sensitive or sensitised skin.
We never use water or preservatives in any of our balms so that they are natural and kind for your skin and the environment.
Our Soothing Bruise Balm is a natural way to relieve the pain, swelling, and discoloration of bruises.
Made with arnica, lavender, and chamomile, this balm is gentle on the skin and helps to speed up the healing process.
Apply a small amount to the affected area several times a day, or as needed.
For best results, use as soon as possible after the injury.
Our Soothing Bruise Balm is made with natural plant-based ingredients, including arnica, lavender, and chamomile. However this balm, like all of our balms, contains beeswax, which is not Vegan.
We believe in using the power of nature to help you heal, and our bruise balm is a great example of that.
We also use cruelty-free ingredients, so you can be sure that our products are kind to you and the planet.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please don't hesitate to contact us.