Age Well Intensive Moisturising Balm 50ml
Organic Intensive Moisturiser for Sensitive Skin
Long-lasting hydration for plump and smooth skin
Nourishing comfort: Refreshed, revitalised skin
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Boosts elasticity and brightens skin
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Our Age Well Intensive Moisturising Balm reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering long-lasting hydration and nourishment. It leaves skin feeling plump and comfortable, for all skin types including sensitive and sensitised.
This is the most luxurious balm in our range, containing sixteen specially selected ingredients to nourish, smooth and soften the skin. The unique blend of Gotu Kola, Horsetail and Wheatgerm Oil works to moisturise while Carrot Oil brightens the skin’s appearance.
The Age Well Intensive Moisturiser can be used at night, and unlike other night creams, will not clog your pores, allowing your skin to breathe.
It is a very rich moisturiser so you need very little of this fantastic product to keep your skin healthy. It is ideal for dehydrated skin showing signs of ageing or sun damage.
Cruelty-free and certified under the Leaping Bunny Program, this balm helps firm, hydrate and boost elasticity, all while restoring natural balance.
Comes in a recyclable glass jar with an aluminium lid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY SUPPLIED IN AN AMBER JAR WITH A LABEL
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Application: After cleansing and toning, warm the balm between your fingertips.
- Warm and Inhale: Starting under the chin, draw your fingers outwards and upwards towards the forehead using light circular movements to massage the balm into the skin.
- Massage: Massage into the face and around the eyes to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use: Can be used as a night-time moisturiser or for daily use on dry or damaged skin.
- Jojoba: Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil
- Sesame: Sesamum Indicum seed oil
- Olive: Olea Europaea oil
- Beeswax: Cera Alba
- Wheat: Triticum vulgare germ oil
- Lavender: Lavandula angustifolia flower oil
- Neroli: Citrus aurantium flower oil
- Rose: Rosa damascena flower oil
- Yarrow: Achillea Millefolium flower extract
- Lemon Peel: Citrus Limon extract
- Gotu Kola: Centella Asiatica extract
- Nettle Leaf: Urtica Dioica extract
- Rose: Rosa Damecena flower extract
- Carrot Root: Oildaucus carota sativa extract
*Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
* Naturally occurring in 100% organic essential oils.
SIMPLE TO APPLY
A little goes a long way
Nature's nourishment, infused within your skin! Our waterless balms harness pure botanical power, delivering what your skin craves.
100% ORGANIC BOTANICALS
Enriched with nature's wonders
Experience the natural and effective power of our Age Well Intensive Moisturising Balm
This balm is formulated with a blend of organic oils infused with active botanicals and essential oils including:
- Gotu Kola, and Horsetail: Hydrates, softens, and soothes skin
- Jojoba oil: Balances sebum production and hydrates skin
- Wheatgerm oil: Nourishes and protects skin
- Carrot Oil: Brightens skin
The balm is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances, making it a safe and effective choice for all skin types including sensitive or sensitised skin.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSuperb item
Fantastic love this balm I’ve used it for a long time and always get complimented on my skin . You don’t need a lot and it doesn’t make your skin feel clogged .
Wouldn’t use anything else highly recommended product well worth the money .AHAlison H.Verified BuyerReviewingAge Well Intensive Moisturising Balm 50ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
Balms can be a great moisturiser for people with all skin types, especially those with dry or sensitive skin.
Our Balms are typically thicker than lotions, so they can provide more hydration and lock in moisture. They can also help to soothe and protect the skin.
When choosing a organic moisturising balm, it's important to look for one that is made with natural ingredients that are good for your skin.
Some good ingredients to look for include cocoa butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and olive oil.
You should also avoid balms that contain fragrances or other harsh ingredients that can irritate the skin.
Our organic balms,
- Provide deep hydration
- Lock in moisture
- Soothe and protects the skin
- Can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin
If you're looking for a natural and effective moisturiser, balm is a great option. Just be sure to choose one that is made with high-quality ingredients that are good for your skin like our 100% organic balms.
Yes, you can use balm instead of moisturiser, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Balms are typically thicker than lotions, so they can provide more hydration and lock in moisture. They can also help to soothe and protect the skin.
The frequency of using moisturising balm depends on your skin type and climate.
However, most people should use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
If you have dry skin, you may need to use it more often. If you have oily skin, you may only need to use it once a day or even less often.
Here are some general guidelines for how often to use moisturising balm:
- Dry skin: Twice a day, or more often if needed.
- Oily skin: Once a day, or less often if needed.
- Combination skin: Twice a day, or more often on the dry areas of your skin.
- Sensitive skin: Once a day, or less often if needed.
It is important to start by using a small amount of balm and gradually increase the amount as needed. You should also avoid using balm on areas of your skin that are already oily or acne-prone.