Botanical Hand Sanitiser 50ml
Organic Hand Sanitiser
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
Fresh natural scent
Does not dry skin
Winner Beauty Bible
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Keep your hands hygienically clean and beautifully scented with Botanical Hand Sanitiser 50ml.
Our all-natural formula contains a purifying blend of lavender, tea tree, and lemongrass essential oils, and evaporates quickly, leaving your hands feeling clean and smelling fresh, with no sticky residue.
A must-have for travel, keep it on your desk, in your car, and in your bag.
Experience the power of botanical goodness for healthy, happy hands.
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Apply a generous amount of sanitiser to your hands.
- Rub your hands together until they are dry.
- Use as often as needed, especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after being around other people.
- Isopropanol: Propan-2-ol
- Lavender Floral Water: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower water
- Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Glycerine: Glycerol
- Lavender: Lavendin Grosso Essential Oil
- Lemongrass: Cymbopogon Flexuosus Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Melaleuca Alternifolia
Cheel Essential Oil
*Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
* Natural occurring in 100% organic essential oils
UNLEASH NATURE'S POWER
EXPERIENCE AUTHENTIC CARE
Each application is a refreshing and uplifting touch of natures beauty that clams and cleanses.
100% ORGANIC BOTANICALS
Harvested from Nature's Essence
Our Organic Natural Hand Sanitiser is a heartfelt homage to the beauty of the natural world.
Meticulously crafted, it is a testament to our commitment to immerse your skin in the embrace of pure care.
- Lavender Floral Water: Soothes & Refreshes
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Uplifts & Revives , whilst being naturally anti-bacterial
- Lavender Grosso Essential Oil: Comforts with a calming scent
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Protects & Purifies
Envelop yourself in the nurturing embrace of organics that gently care for your hands. Delight in the sublime sensation of nature's finest ingredients.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCalming Bedtime Ritual: Nasties-Free Room Spray for Peaceful Nights
I was very kindly gifted this calming room spray. I use it as part of my son's bedtime routine with 3 sprays above his cot. It helps keep us both calm during what can be a tearful time. I love knowing that we are not breathing in any nasties!IKIshbel K.Verified BuyerReviewingCalm and Gentle Room Spray 50ml
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGentle and Calming: A Lovely Multi-Purpose Product
This product does not leave your hands dry and it smells lovely. I also spray it in my bedroom it has a very calming and soothing aroma, love it!TTraceyVerified BuyerReviewingBotanical Hand Sanitiser 50ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
Sanitisers perform a different task to soap and water. We recommend using soap and water or a hand cleanser to remove daily grime and potentially harmful bacteria or viruses.
However it is not always practical to wash hands and so we recommend that you also use a sanitiser when sharing space with people who might have lowered immunity like elderly people or those undertaking chem-therapy etc.
Sanitisers are also designed to keep you safe from picking up viruses, bacteria or other pathogens through touching infected surfaces.
Our sanitiser follows World Health guidelines and contains 64.5% Isopropanol alcohol, which is proven to be the most effective content level for killing viruses and bacterial. This is also the reason for including low levels of Hydrogen Peroxide in our formulation as this is another requirement of the World Health Organisation formulation.