Soothe & Smooth Leg & Foot Balm 10ml
Organic Leg & Foot Balm
Intensive care for your feet
Cools & Nourishes
Soothes cracked heels
Winner Mama & Baby Awards
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Delight your feet wherever you go with this award-winning, 100% organic Soothe & Smooth Leg & Foot Balm.
In a handy travel-size, it fits right into your bag so you can invigorate tired or sore legs and feet with peppermint and calming lavender.
Nurture feet and cracked heels while reducing foot odor with this powerfully nourishing balm.
Enjoy the uplifting scent of peppermint and lavender while warding off bacteria and infection. Pamper and refresh your extremities with this intensely soothing balm.
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Take a small amount of the Soothe and Smooth Leg and Foot Balm onto your fingertips.
Warm and Inhale:
- Gently rub the balm between your palms to warm it.
- Begin beneath your chin, move your fingertips outwards and upwards towards your forehead, using light circular motions to massage the balm into your skin.
Massage and Nourish:
- Start from your ankles and move upwards, gently massaging the balm into your legs and feet.
- Focus on areas that need extra care, like heels and dry patches.
- For best results, use daily to maintain soft, smooth, and revitalised legs and feet.
Elevate your self-care routine with the pampering touch of the Soothe and Smooth Leg and Foot Balm.
Let the natural botanicals nurture your skin, providing a luxurious experience that helps you unwind and embrace the beauty of your legs and feet.
- Olive: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Beeswax: Cera Alba
- Wheat: Triticum Vulgare Germ OilYlang Ylang: Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
- Peppermint: Mentha Piperita Herb Oil
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Rosemary: Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Lavender: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil
- Comfrey: Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract
- Chickweed: Stellaria Media extract
- Chamomile Chamomilla recutita flower extract
*Naturally occurring in 100% organic essential oils.
EFFORTLESSLY SOOTHING CARE
A Drop Unveils Abundant Comfort
Let nature's wisdom enfold you, soothing your legs and feet with the grace of organic care.
100% ORGANIC BOTANICALS
Harmonizing Wellness From Root to Sole
Revel in the revitalising touch of our Soothe & Smooth Leg and Foot Balm, a harmonious blend of organic goodness meticulously chosen to deliver nature's finest benefits.
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil: Uplifts and soothes, infusing relaxation into your legs and feet.
- Beeswax: Seals in moisture, cocooning your skin in lasting hydration.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil: Invigorates and refreshes, providing relief and renewed energy.
- Comfrey Leaf Extract: Nurtures and comforts, embracing your skin's well-being.
Experience the transformation as your legs and feet are caressed by the tender care of these coveted botanical ingredients. Dive into the luxury of ultimate revitalization, knowing you've chosen the best for your skin and the environment.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSoothing Relief for Tired Legs: A Wonderful Balm
What a wonderful balm, it's great on tired legs as I'm on my feet all day at work it's so soothing and the smell is lovely too, well done made for life what a great product, highly recommendTTraceyVerified BuyerReviewingSoothe & Smooth Leg & Foot Balm 100ml
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVersatile Balm: From Pregnancy Comfort to Soothing Plantar Fasciitis
I loved this on my legs when I was pregnant and insisted my husband massaged my feet with it. Hubby also uses it to soothe his planter fasciitis.IKIshbel K.Verified BuyerReviewingSoothe & Smooth Leg & Foot Balm 100ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
The key aspect that sets balms apart from creams is their pure oil composition which means that they contain no water.
Creams by comparison are mainly water which means that they need chemical preservatives to stop them going bad. These chemicals can cause skin irritations, especially for sensitive or sensitised skin.
We never use water or preservatives in any of our balms so that they are natural and kind for your skin and the environment.
Cleansing balms and cleansing oils are both oil-based cleansers that are used to remove makeup and dirt from the skin. However, there are some key differences between the two.
Cleansing balms are typically more solid and waxy than cleansing oils, and moisturise and help to hydrate the skin.
Cleansing oils, on the other hand, are typically more liquid and runny, and they are not as moisturising as cleansing balms.
A cleansing balm is used for removing makeup, sun cream, dirt, and impurities from the skin.
It's an oil-based cleanser that comes in a solid or semi-solid form but melts into an oil when it comes into contact with the warmth of your skin.
Yes, we recommend that you use a moisturiser after cleansing balm, regardless of your skin type.
Our cleansing balm does moiturise more than normal cleansers, but a dedicated moisturiser will help to hydrate your skin and prevent it from becoming dry and flaky.