Restorative Body Balm 10ml
Luxurious Organic Body balm
Repairs damaged skin tissue
Reduces stretch marks
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Experience the revitalising effects of our nourishing body balm on-the-go with our travel-size 10ml tin.
Featuring a 100% organic blend of base oils and Gotu Kola, it helps restore and firm the skin, as well as repair damaged skin tissue.
With a calming aroma of Rose Geranium and refreshing lemon, feel comforted and relaxed as your body regains its natural balance.
Perfect for all types of skin, particularly expecting mothers seeking to avoid stretch marks or after injury or surgery to calm and soothe scarring.
Experience it today and feel the difference!
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Take a small amount of the Restorative Body Balm onto your fingertips.
Warm and Inhale:
- Gently rub the balm between your palms to warm it.
- Cup your hands over your nose and mouth, taking a deep breath to savor the soothing aroma.
Massage and Nourish:
- Start from your neck and shoulders, moving downwards.
- Use circular motions to massage the balm into your skin, promoting relaxation.
Focus on Dry Areas:
- Pay extra attention to areas that need extra care, like elbows, knees, and heels.
Use as a Nighttime Treatment:
- Apply a slightly thicker layer before bed, allowing the balm's restorative properties to work overnight.
- For daytime use, apply as needed to areas prone to dryness.
Elevate your self-care routine with the indulgent touch of the Restorative Body Balm.
Embrace the natural essence as it pampers your skin with a nurturing experience, leaving it rejuvenated and beautifully cared for.
- Coconut: Cocus Nucifera Oil
- Olive: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Sunflower: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Jojoba: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Beeswax: Cera Alba
- Rosehip: Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Sesame: Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
- Wheat: Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil
- Lavender: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil
- Lemon: Citrus Limon Peel Oil
- Rose Geranium: Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Rose: Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Yarrow: Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract
- Gotu Kola: Centella Asiatica Extract
- Horsetail: Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract
- Carrot: Daucus Carota Root Extract
- Nettle: Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract
- Rose: Rosa Damascena Flower Extract
*Naturally occuring in 100% organic essential oils.
UNLOCK NATURE'S TOUCH
Revive Your Skin with Every Application
Harnessing pure botanical power, this waterless balm pampers your hands with nature's nourishment.
ORGANIC BEAUTY REIMAGINED
Nature's Secrets for Your Skin
Rediscover your skin's radiance with our Restorative Body Balm, a treasure trove of organic wonders.
Enriched with the goodness of 100% organic ingredients, our balm celebrates the magic of:
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Balances sebum production, fostering hydration and radiance.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Deeply nourishes, leaving your skin luxuriously supple.
- Lavender Flower Oil: Soothes and calms, enveloping you in tranquility.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: Revitalises, unveiling a youthful and rejuvenated complexion.
Embrace the transformational power of nature, elevating your skincare ritual with the richness of these botanical treasures. Crafted for all skin types, our balm is your key to unlocking radiant, harmonious skin.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat balm
Soft smooth and gentle on my skin. Highly recommend this productGAGAIL A.Verified BuyerReviewingRestorative Body Balm 100ml
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDivine Scent, Super Soft Skin - Big Thanks to Made for Life!
I love this body balm, it smells divine and leaves my skin super soft, I even apply it before bed as I just love the smell can't get enough of this wonderful balm, love it - big thanks to made for lifeTTraceyVerified BuyerReviewingRestorative Body Balm 100ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
The key aspect that sets balms apart from creams is their pure oil composition which means that they contain no water.
Creams by comparison are mainly water which means that they need chemical preservatives to stop them going bad. These chemicals can cause skin irritations, especially for sensitive or sensitised skin.
We never use water or preservatives in any of our balms so that they are natural and kind for your skin and the environment.
Cleansing balms and cleansing oils are both oil-based cleansers that are used to remove makeup and dirt from the skin. However, there are some key differences between the two.
Cleansing balms are typically more solid and waxy than cleansing oils, and moisturise and help to hydrate the skin.
Cleansing oils, on the other hand, are typically more liquid and runny, and they are not as moisturising as cleansing balms.
A cleansing balm is used for removing makeup, sun cream, dirt, and impurities from the skin.
It's an oil-based cleanser that comes in a solid or semi-solid form but melts into an oil when it comes into contact with the warmth of your skin.
Yes, we recommend that you use a moisturiser after cleansing balm, regardless of your skin type.
Our cleansing balm does moiturise more than normal cleansers, but a dedicated moisturiser will help to hydrate your skin and prevent it from becoming dry and flaky.