Soothing Muscle Balm 10ml
Organic Muscle Balm
Soothe aching muscles
Use pre & post workout
Relieves symptoms of arthritis
FREE Delivery when you spend over £50
SKIN TYPE: All, Sensitive & Sensitised
Relieve muscle and joint pain with Soothing Muscle Balm – the perfect organic first aid kit for active people or those suffering with rheumatic pain.
This handy 10ml size fits perfectly in your bag and is packed with Rosemary to stimulate circulation and reduce swelling, and calming German Chamomile, Calendula, and Lavender.
Feel the effects of its energising warmth, whether pre or post workout, and enjoy its potent ingredients that make it ideal to combat symptoms of arthritis, rheumatic and neuralgic pain.
100% organic and made with love – get ready to feel the benefit.
Other Sizes Available
- FREE UK shipping on orders over £50
- Standard Tracked Shipping (2-5 Business Days) £6.00
- Express Tracked Shipping (1-3 Business Days) £7.50
We are proud that all of our deliveries use DPD via one of their all-electric delivery vehicles.
For opened products that are faulty, we are happy to provide replacement products to the value of the original product. If your product is damaged, faulty or incorrect please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
Full RETURNS POLICY - Click here
- Apply the balm to the affected area.
- Massage in gently until it is absorbed.
- Use as often as needed, especially after exercise or during times of muscle pain or soreness.
- Olive: Olea Europaea fruit oil
- Beeswax: Cera Alba
- Wheat: Triticum Vulgare germ oil
- Rosemary: Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf oil
- Lavender: Lavandula Angustifolia flower oil
- German Chamomile: Chamomilla Recutita flower oil
- Rosemary: Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf extract
- Calendula: Calendula Officinalis flower extract
- Lavender: Lavandula Angustifolia flower extract
- Chamomile: Chamomilla Recutita flower extract
* Farnesol, linalool, limonene
*Naturally occurring in 100% organic essential oils.
UNVEIL NATURE'S HEALING
Rejuvenate Your Muscles
Harnessing the potent essence of pure botanicals, this muscle balm soothes and supports you with the therapeutic benefits of rosemary.
NATURE'S BEAUTY REDEFINED
Skin's Secrets from the Natural World
Experience the soothing power of our Soothing Muscle Balm, a sanctuary of organic miracles.
Enriched with the goodness of 100% organic ingredients, our balm embraces the wonder of:
- Rosemary: warming and calming to sooth tired muscles and joints
- Calendula: Known for its healing properties.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Deeply nourishing, leaving your skin nourished
- Lavender Flower Oil: Soothing and calming, for your muscles and senses.
Crafted for soothing muscles, our balm is your key to unwinding and rejuvenating.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRelief for Aches and Pains with a Great Scent!
This product is perfect for your aches and pains, and it also smells great too! ??TTraceyVerified BuyerReviewingSoothing Muscle Balm 50ml
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago"Lavender's Soothing Touch: The Perfect Post-Gardening Remedy!
I loved the lavender fragrance which helped sooth my aches and relax me after gardening excellent!AMAnn M.Verified BuyerReviewingSoothing Muscle Balm 50ml
100% ORGANIC SKINCARE
Complete your routine
your top questions
Muscle balm is designed to use the therapeutic power of natural, centuries old remedies, to sooth aches and pains.
Rosemary oil is at the heart of this product. It has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to soothe sprains, joint pain or muscle discomfort. Ideal for helping recover from injury or conditions like arthritis or even soreness following of exercise.
Our muscle balm uses rosemary extracts and essential oils supported by calendula flower extracts to sooth and nurture your muscles, joints and skin.
Rosemary oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to soothe sprains, joint pain or muscle discomfort. Ideal for helping recover from injury or conditions like arthritis or even soreness following of exercise.
Rosemary also has great aromatherapy benefits to sooth and even help with headaches and stress.