Sourced from the orange tree in the fruitful climate of the Mediterranean and Africa comes the hero ingredient: Neroli Essential Oil, also known as Bitter Orange Essential Oil. This powerful and curative oil has been used for centuries, for the body, mind and health.
- The tale of Princess Nerola: Dating back as far as the 17th century, Neroli Essential Oil has been adored by Italian aristocrats. The Duchess of Bracciano was famed for her use of the Bitter Orange Essential Oil, infusing her gloves with its aroma and adding a few drops to her bath – she loved it so much that she was even hailed as ‘Princess Nerola’.
- The oil of romance: Neroli Essential Oil has long been used in weddings because of both its calming properties and its aphrodisiac effects.
- Speed is of the essence: Small, white and beautiful to look at, the delicate Neroli flowers are hand-picked and distilled through low-pressure steam; however, it is imperative to move quickly as the petals quickly lose their famous fragrance.
BENEFITS OF NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL
- Rejuvenate your skin: When applied on the skin, Neroli Essential Oil intensely moisturises the skin and boosts the epidermis’ natural processes.
- Combat breakouts: Neroli Essential Oil comprises powerful antibacterial properties, which makes it a prime ingredient to target breakouts and balance the production of sebum. Rich in antioxidants, it combats free radicals, which can soothe breakout-induced inflammation and redness.
- Get a better night’s sleep: Thanks to its calming effects, this Bitter Orange Essential Oil can help achieve a better night’s sleep.
- Boost your mood: Look no further than Neroli Essential Oil for a simple mood boost. Inhale the powerful scent and breathe in deeply to instantly find your mind more relaxed and soothed.